New Mailing List... anyone?

Adam Rothschild asr at millburn.net
Thu Mar 19 19:58:41 UTC 1998

Everyone:

As of late, I've given some serious thought to creating a new mailing
list, titled "inet-complaints" or "inet-emergencies" (or some name that's
better sounding but indicates the same topic :)...

As the name suggests, this would be a place to direct complaints about
outages/providers/etc (when ordinary support channels fail)... and
hopefully for qualified people to lurk and offer asisstance.  I for one
could really benefit from such a list, and I'm sure many others could, as
well.

If anyone has organizational ideas, or would consider hosting the sucker,
please let me know.

Regards,
Adam