MCI NOC

Richard Irving rirving at onecall.net
Wed Mar 11 22:39:25 UTC 1998

Tony Li wrote:

> rirving at onecall.net (Richard Irving) writes:
>
> > I understand they had an earthquake.....
>
> We _always_ have earthquakes.  They are a daily phenomenon.  The question
> is, do they 'count'?  We haven't had an interesting one in a while.  See
>
> http://www.scecdc.scec.org/recenteqs/

Sure you do.... There is even one that occured last night around the time
ofoutage..... But it wasn't in the SJC region exactly.... More like
the nevada region.... But, the "Sonet Run" in question
crosses about 70% of the united states from SJC to IndyX.....

http://cerebus.onecall.net/ohtml/quake.html

It may not be pretty, but
it links some of the Gov. Seismic centers together.

Cheers....

;)