small vent

Karl Denninger karl at mcs.net
Sat Jun 27 15:08:34 UTC 1998

A long time.  We're blocking huge parts of the Asian and European networks
right now in the Spamblock system, and in fact, I'd estimate that 80% of all
entries made are non-US these days.

Karl Denninger (karl at MCS.Net)| MCSNet - Serving Chicagoland and Wisconsin
http://www.mcs.net/          | T1's from $600 monthly / All Lines K56Flex/DOV