Interesting stratum 1 NTP clock

Stan Hanks stan at networkmercenaries.com
Thu Jun 25 18:25:18 UTC 1998

I looked at Stratum 1 clocks at SuperCom (I'm a time geek too, but it's hard
to get sub-microsecond accuracy from a stem-wind chronometer...)

TrueTime has some damn nice clocks that you can use to time standard telco
and video stuff, but which also can have NTP capable Ethernet interfaces.
GPS based, but you can add cesium oscillators, if you go for that sort
of thing....

As I recall, prices range form about $5k to about $20k, depending.

No affiliation at all with these guys, I just happened to have their
catalog sitting on my desk.

Stan