tw.com domain questions part II

Peter Evans peter at gol.com
Fri Jun 19 14:23:28 UTC 1998

Tatsuya Kawasaki (tatsuya at giganet.net) wrote:
> thnx for all who has send us the traceroute via the U.S.
> Here is a question.

> According to BGP there seems to the only one wroute to get there.
> I KNOW we can send to tw via the U.S., could anyone help me how to
> do that?

Paths: (2 available, best #1)
  4694 701 4778 4783, (aggregated by 4783 10.0.0.1)

	4783 - sysnet taipei
	4778 - AUNET corp taipei (part of UUNET I believe)
	701  - UUNET
	4694 - IDC

IDC is working on pacific rim connectivity, I asked them to. But it
may be that they dont have connectivity to the right transit point in
taipei (or something)

> TIA,
> Tatsuya
> いつもお世話になっております かわさき@ giganetです。
> かわさき
> TK3197

	For those of you that don't read Japanese. This, very roughly
	means: "My hovercraft is full of eels." ^_^;;

	(as usual, thanks for your assistance, I'm kawasaki at giganet)

	Peter
	----(

--
Remember The 5 K's.