Government scrutiny is headed our way

Henry Linneweh linneweh at concentric.net
Sat Jun 20 16:18:20 UTC 1998

Well DoS and smurf are only different in terms of the packet amounts and
method to convey them, so in essence A smurf is another form of DoS on
A larger scale. An existing law already covers that.

If A NOC refuses to obey the law and investigate on behalf of a paying
client that DoS has occurred than they become party to a criminal act
after the fact and are as guilty as the originator of the attack and can
be held accountable and their staff can arrested and you have the
right to sue for $4000.00 as do each one of your individual
customers.

Sometimes you have to look at what you have and realize how
to use it for the benefit of the whole.

As for smurfs crossing international borders where such attacks generally
occur from, A group representation to the FCC needs to be formed and
the FCC needs then to communicate with its counterpart on the foreign
soil using existing treaties that would make that a violation of non
aggression
pacts and interference in a foreign government and denial of its citizens to
communicate pursuant to their constitution  the right of free speech.

In A technical sense smurfs from foreign shores are an act of war on
networks of the United States by the purposeful intent to disrupt
destroy and cripple its computer network infrastructure with A
Smurfing mechanism.

Henry R. Linneweh

--
™¢4i1å