GRE packets

Eric Germann ekgermann at cctec.com
Thu Jun 18 02:38:15 UTC 1998

I realize this will kill the tunnels.  My point is to find out what
networks, if any, may do this.  A client  is planning on doing tunneling
and I am probing for feasibility.

Thanks.

At 04:34 PM 6/17/98 -0400, Paul G. Donner wrote:
>This could kill IP-GRE VPNs indiscriminately.

Eric Germann                       Computer and Communications Technologies
ekgermann at cctec.com                                      Van Wert, OH 45891
                                                        Phone: 419 968 2640

http://www.cctec.com                                      Fax: 419 968 2641
         Network Design, Connectivity & System Integration Services
                     A Microsoft Solution Provider

"Linux.. the choice of a gnutered generation." - brad at poofy.tbn.tm