OFF TOPIC

Nathan Stratton nathan at skipper.robotics.net
Tue Jun 16 03:09:52 UTC 1998

On Mon, 15 Jun 1998, Erich A. Boehm wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 14, 1998 at 04:12:03PM -0400, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
>
> > Cheers,
> > -- jr 'if everyone has a gun, no one will hijack the plane' a
>
> Someone will try and people will die.
> If no one has a gun, no one can hijack a plane.

I know this has nothing to do with NANOG but...

Why on earth not? You could hijack the plane with other weapons if no one
else had a gun. I agree with Jay, if everybody had a gun no one would
hijack the plane. Anyway, this has nothing to do with NANOG and I have
been up for way to long.

><>
Nathan Stratton				Telecom & ISP Consulting
www.robotics.net	 		nathan at robotics.net