Smurf Amps List

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Sat Jun 13 21:39:43 UTC 1998

	My list is by no means a complete list of smurf blocks, but more
a list to give you the possible netblocks that are not fixed.  It is likeley
that if someone has a /19 /16 /14, etc.. that they use to assign customers
out of, if the beginning of the block is smurfable, it's quite possible
the rest of it is too.

	Someone who would like to scan the entire internet is naturally
more than welcome to attempt it, scanning each possible netmask for the
entire net.  The problem with that is the time it will take.  My list
is a subset of all smurf amplifiers.  I doubt they'll ever all go away,
but I've seen a number of networks get filtered/fixed since the posting
of it, so it's making some progress in helping.

	- Jared