So... what's the best routing solution for..

Steve Sobol sjsobol at shell.nacs.net
Thu Jun 11 15:34:13 UTC 1998

On Thu, Jun 11, 1998 at 02:06:24AM -0700, Tony Li wrote:

> Well, you left off a lot of other data that go into consider the 'best'.
> Such as, are you a Unix guru?  Do you already have the hardware to build a
> system?

Linux, and even if I don't, it's cheaper to buy a PC than a router, typically.

My main issue is being able to block stuff I don't want to see, so perhaps
ipfwadm on a Linux box is the best way to go. I've gotten *so* *many*
different responses on this subject... :)

--
Steven J. Sobol - Founding Member, Postmaster/Webmaster, ISP Liaison --
Forum for Responsible & Ethical E-mail (FREE) - Dedicated to education about,