Dijkstra Simulator

Alan Hannan alan at globalcenter.net
Fri Jun 12 03:23:12 UTC 1998

> p.s. - how is that ip navigator treating you - is there any other than the
> big C? (oops -that's little c, isn't it?).

  frontier globalcenter is not planning to use ip navigator in the
  core of our network today.

  we are moving away from ip/atm and towards ip/sonet&ip/wdm.  We
  have 1 oc12 using packet over sonet up today, and several oc3s; phased
  deployment of oc12 and oc48 starting 3Q98 and completed in 1Q99.

  we are exploring using ip navigator in our l2 aggregation frame
  and atm networks.

  big C/A,J,T,L,N little c they all have reasonable products, just
  some are more reasonable than others.

  what really burns me is when a company we are working with under
  nda tells our competition what we are exploring, and when they
  publish press releases about their customers without that
  customers approval.

  -alan