[ANNOUNCE] New US West Territory ISP mailing list

Cathy Wittbrodt cjw at corp.home.net
Wed Jun 10 23:31:46 UTC 1998

Okay, here's the deal.  I didn't have enough coffee this morning and I
didn't see the "US" in front of "West".  I know who the local telco is
and I just simply missed that.  I have been completely spammed by

Thanks bunches!
---CJ

    From: Steve Sobol <sjsobol at shell.nacs.net>
    On Wed, Jun 10, 1998 at 09:28:02AM -0700, Cathy Wittbrodt wrote:

    > Okay I just have to ask...  Isn't California in the West?  Or have you
    > assumed that the big earthquake has come and we have fallen off into
    > the ocean?  :-)

    Last I checked, California was not serviced by US Worst, it was serviced
    by SBC/PacBell.

    [disclaimer: "Of course, I may be wrong."] ;)

    --
    Steven J. Sobol - Founding Member, Postmaster/Webmaster, ISP Liaison --
    Forum for Responsible & Ethical E-mail (FREE) - Dedicated to education about,