gated

Roeland M.J. Meyer rmeyer at mhsc.com
Tue Jun 9 08:00:32 UTC 1998

Now I know why the price is so high. They're ashamed of it. I wouldn't let
it out of my lab either, even on a leash. It'll cost a fortune to remove
such immature trash. Not exactly maintainable either.

At 01:21 AM 6/8/98 +0000, brad wrote:
>just in the defense of those who love gated
>for the ratty little program it is (as opposed
>to those commercially minded buffoons),
>we will let grep show us the way.
>
>ahh.... but it still works.
>
>bgp_init.c:     goto fuckup;
>bgp_init.c:         goto fuckup;
>bgp_init.c:fuckup:
>bgp_init.c:     goto fuckup;
>bgp_init.c:         goto fuckup;
>bgp_init.c:fuckup:
>bgp_rt.c:       (void) strcpy(buf, "timer fucked!");
>slsp.h:    u_long slsp_st_fucked_lsps;          /* screwed up LSPs */
>slsp_io.c:                           ("slsp_io_recv: %A->%A length %u SN
>packet has fucked up byte %02x",
>slsp_mib.c:     return o_integer(oi, v,
>inp->slsp_stats.slsp_st_fucked_lsps);
>task.c: * task_time_fucked() - called when gettimeofday()/getsystimes()
>fails.
>task.c:task_time_fucked __PF0(void)
>task.c: task_time_fucked();
>task.c: task_time_fucked();
>task.h:     task_time_fucked(); \
>task.h:     task_time_fucked(); \
>task.h:     task_time_fucked(); \
>task.h:PROTOTYPE(task_time_fucked,

Roeland M.J. Meyer, ISOC (InterNIC RM993)
e-mail: <mailto:rmeyer at mhsc.com>rmeyer at mhsc.com
Internet phone: hawk.mhsc.com
Personal web pages: <http://www.mhsc.com/~rmeyer>www.mhsc.com/~rmeyer
Company web-site: <http://www.mhsc.com/>www.mhsc.com/