WorldNIC

Gordon Cook cook at cookreport.com
Mon Jun 8 06:23:35 UTC 1998

>On Sun, Jun 07, 1998 at 08:10:09PM -0300, Chuck Gomes wrote:
>> Chris,
>>
>> idNames, now a part of Network Solutions, offers registration in country
>>code TLDs
>> for companies that would like to do that.  Is that fraud?  What am I
>>missing here?

I am glad that Chuck Gnomes answers, and want to see what his further
answer to this is.  One hopes that Batistia and Telage have finally figured
out that they can ignore questions like this only at their peril.  They
have good people working for them and I think that there is likely to be an
answer that is reasonable... I hope so....  Not answering gives the
appearance of the very arrogance that has lead so much of the network
community to wish for their destruction.  Perhaps as Becky and ira figure
out what to do with NSI, it is not too late for them to learn this
important question?