WorldNIC

Peter Galbavy peter at wonderland.org
Mon Jun 8 08:11:31 UTC 1998

> Chris,
>
> idNames, now a part of Network Solutions, offers registration in country code TLDs
> for companies that would like to do that.  Is that fraud?  What am I missing here?

I suspect what people have a problem with is the worry that "worldnic"
will get better, cheaper and more direct access to the unfair
monopoly called InterNIC - and also use its influence with other
national registries to acheive the same.

This sort of practice is considered illegal in most "western"
countries. Apologies for the cultural wide-brush here.
--
Peter Galbavy
@ Home in Wonderland