WorldNIC

Steve Sobol sjsobol at shell.nacs.net
Mon Jun 8 03:43:29 UTC 1998

On Sun, Jun 07, 1998 at 08:10:09PM -0300, Chuck Gomes wrote:
> Chris,
>
> idNames, now a part of Network Solutions, offers registration in country code TLDs
> for companies that would like to do that.  Is that fraud?  What am I missing here?

17,545 = $243 per domain.

Ok, not fraud in the strict sense of the word, but I wouldn't pay
$243 to get a name registered in a certain domain. It's way high.

--
Steven J. Sobol - Founding Member, Postmaster/Webmaster, ISP Liaison --
Forum for Responsible & Ethical E-mail (FREE) - Dedicated to education about,