US West and RADSL (fwd)

Dax Kelson dkelson at inconnect.com
Thu Jun 4 21:30:34 UTC 1998

Doesn't look like her email made it to the NANOG list.  Co-marketing of an
ILEC ISP along with the DSL circuit is going to be a big issue as the
ILECs rollout DSL nationwide.  DSL is coming probably faster then you
think, we turned up the first DSL connection in Utah a couple weeks ago.

Dax Kelson
Internet Connect, Inc.