(*F) Re: USAC and SPIN

John Fraizer John.Fraizer at EnterZone.Net
Tue Jun 2 14:41:18 UTC 1998

At 02:46 PM 6/1/98 -0400, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
>On Mon, Jun 01, 1998 at 09:23:38AM -0500, Jim Fleming wrote:
>> Here is some more information for people interested in the more global
>> issues of numbering, and network operations.
>
>[ kilobytes of off-topic drivel elided ]
>
>Ok; now I'm past _my_ limit, too.
>
>To whom do I go to file a formal request to filter Jim Fleming's
>postings from this mailing list?

I've got some nice sendmail filters that do nicely.  I just put him in the
list of denied addresses, denied domains and denied IP ranges.  Email from
him bounces as soon as it sees his address in the header or if it is direct
and not from nanog, it bounces at the HELO stage.

-------
John Fraizer    (root)          |    __   _                 |
The System Administrator        |   / /  (_)__  __ ____  __ | The choice
mailto:root at EnterZone.Net       |  / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ / |  of a GNU
http://www.EnterZone.Net/       | /____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\ | Generation
                     A 486 is a terrible thing to waste...