Network Abuse - Netblock x.x.x.x - IMPORTANT

Dean Robb pceasy at norfolk.infi.net
Fri Jul 31 19:08:13 UTC 1998

At 11:10 7/30/98 -0700, you wrote:
>> Did anyone take the time to look at this goober's web page?  Here is a
>> *nice* snippet.
>[...]
>> from: http://www.jerky.net/smurf.html
>>
>> The Smurf Relay List
>[...]
>
>How curious. 'jerky.net' is the ISP who hosted one of the IRC spammers a
>while back that would smurf if we tried to interfere with his activity; they
>steadfastly refused to remove his account until we banned the entire domain
>from DALnet. Then they complied *grin*.
>
>I wouldn't trust them to poke around in my routers, that's for sure.

They've also hosted a number of spamhausen. It required their backbones'
stomping upon their heads to make the spammers go away; Jerky.Net basically
said "screw you" to complaints.

Wabbit season!..duck season!..wabbit season!..duck season!..SPAMMER SEASON!

Dean Robb
PC-EASY computer services
(757) 495-EASY [3279]