exchange point in-addrs

Darin Wayrynen darin at good.net
Fri Jul 31 00:26:53 UTC 1998

You are using the proper cgi script.  I'd continue to use that.

If you continue to have problems, I suggest contacting Bill Manning at
bmanning at ISI.EDU.

Darin

Darin Wayrynen                                          darin at good.net
VP of Technology                                   http://www.good.net
WinStar GoodNet                     leading communications convergence