"Packet Shapers"

Neil J. McRae neil at DOMINO.ORG
Thu Jul 30 19:29:45 UTC 1998

We [COLT Internet] are using the packeteer PS-4000 and it does
everything that the spec says we filled up a 100M ethernet with
several streams of data and it worked very well.

Cheers,
Neil.

--
Neil J. McRae. Alive and Kicking.       Domino: In the glow of the night.
neil at DOMINO.ORG        NetBSD/sparc: 100% SpF (Solaris protection Factor)