NOC communications

Derek Elder delder at graypeak.com
Tue Jul 14 02:24:02 UTC 1998

How about a major oversimplification of a fix.  Closed mailing list.  One
primary contact for each company is designated and allowed to join the list.
Every 2 weeks (maybe a month?) an email is autogenerated that must be ACK'd
or that companies NOC entry is considered stale.  The person on the mailing
list is responsible for ensuring contact info is updated.

Participants in the list would be able to send a request to the list for
current info on another noc...not a web page.  Something more along the line
of: