Interesting stratum 1 NTP clock

Shawn David Solomon sdsolomo at iupui.edu
Tue Jul 7 13:50:56 UTC 1998

 I'm glad we've wandered upon the topic of stratum 1 clocks.  I've been
looking for a clock that has the capability to provide clocking to Cisco
ATM switches (BPX's) and also provide a clock source for our unix hosts.
Do they make such a beast?  is it a good idea to use the clock for both
purposes?

 Any help/comments welcomed..

 shawn