cflowd / IOS ver question

Mark Prior mrp at connect.com.au
Sun Jul 5 13:49:25 UTC 1998

     Ok so we just got a new 7206 to play with and I want
     to try out the cflowd stuff.  The problem I have is that
     the version of IOS 11.2(12)p doesn't have the
     ip flow-export {various commands} command.  It only
     has the

     ip flow-export A.B.C.D udp-port  command

     So did we get the right version, is there something
     missing that I need to get???  Any help would
     be great....

     Even when I just use this version of the command I
     don't get any packets on the udp-port / host
     that I specify.  Mr. Sniffer doesn't show anything
     at all.........

11.2 is pretty basic as far as NetFlow is concerned. I suggest you try
11.1(19)CC and then specify version 5 or 6 of NetFlow.

Mark.