I nominate MCS.net as host of NANOG 14 :)

John M. Brown jmbrown at ihighway.net
Wed Jul 1 01:12:01 UTC 1998

Its amazing to me how much bandwidth is wasted talking about
where each dollar goes.  If you have real questions then direct
them PRIVATELY to those in the know.

Personally hosting NANOG 12 was quite an educational experience for
us at iHighway.net.  I have worked on many shows in the past and
NANOG is certainly a different breed.

jmbrown at ihighway.net