Reporting Little Blue Men

Henry Linneweh linneweh at concentric.net
Mon Jan 26 19:18:01 UTC 1998

Yes that is a valid point but if a client of yours gets such unsolicited email

then the contents forwarded to you are fair game in the interception and
your methods can then interdict and block the rout from the spam soure
based on valid complaint from the client. Make this part of the policy
statement to your clients encouraging them to forward and complain
about unsolicited email...

Henry R. Linneweh

--
™¢4i1å