Reporting Little Blue Men

Justin W. Newton justin at priori.net
Fri Jan 23 21:32:47 UTC 1998

At 08:21 AM 1/23/98 -0600, Karl Denninger wrote:

>We already do source filtering for the majority of our connection customers;
>the exceptions are those on full DS1s who have announcement capability
>(even if they're not using it).
>
>This *includes*, by the way, our dial customers.....  Its not impossible,
>but does require a bit of work.

So this means that you filter anyone who writes you small checks but not
people who write you large checks?  Funny, we just filter everyone.

Justin W. Newton                        voice: +1-650-482-2840
Senior Network Architect                  fax: +1-650-482-2844
PRIORI NETWORKS, INC.                    http://www.priori.net
Legislative and Policy Director, ISP/C   http://www.ispc.org
"The People You Know.  The People You Trust."