Reporting Little Blue Men

Dalvenjah FoxFire dalvenjah at dal.net
Fri Jan 23 22:17:52 UTC 1998

On Fri, Jan 23, 1998 at 03:09:54PM +0000, sully at mail.usinternet.com put this into my mailbox:

> >>How do you prevent packets from your network with a broadcast address,
> since
> >>what defines a "broadcast" address really depends on the subnet mask?
> >
> >Filter all the blue wavelengths on your FDDI and OC3 interfaces.
>
> Maybe I don't posses your intellectual prowess.  Please explain what blue
> wavelengths are in regard to this.  Thanks...

I won't presume to comment on intellectual prowess, as humor prowess and
a fair understanding of mid-80s saturday morning cartoon shows is what's
needed to understand this message.

-dalvenjah 'ah, the important things in life'

--
 Dalvenjah FoxFire (aka Sven Nielsen)  Heard recently: "I don't care if you
 Founder (and CEO)                     ARE a CEO, nobody under 21 gets in."