Reporting Little Blue Men

Michael S. Fischer otterley at iPass.COM
Wed Jan 21 23:25:16 UTC 1998

In article <v0300781ab0ec1ab2f29a@[198.3.136.121]>, Dean Anderson <dean at av8.com> writes:

DA> You are obligated to carry the packets you are paid to carry.  You may not
DA> look at their contents other than for incidental reasons, such as routing
DA> and delivery. (and correct routing and delivery.)

DA> But don't take my word for it. Look at Cheswick and Bellovin on page 205.
DA> They say the same thing.

Cheswick and Bellovin are not lawyers; they're AT&T Labs researchers.
I would take their work with a grain of salt; besides, they disclaim
all of their legal advice themselves.

--Michael

                 Michael S. Fischer <otterley at ipass.com>
 |\           Sr. Systems/Network Administrator,  iPass Inc.          _O_
 |                       require Std::Disclaimer;                      |
()   Voice: +1 415 944 0333   EFNET: otterley   FAX: +1 415 237 7321   |
     Pager: +1 888 200 1658   Pager e-mail: <pgr-otterley at ipass.com>