NANOG over the mbone, maybe this time?

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Tue Jan 13 20:50:01 UTC 1998

	Nanog has always been broadcast over mbone since I've been aware
of it.  The quality depends on your upstream multicast providers, and
there usually tend to be some multicast routing issues each time a major
event is on mbone, because folks are trying to graft themeslves in, and
don't quite configure stuff right.

	Usually the video and audio are of decent quality, with periodic
spottyness, if you can't live with that, you should probally go there.
Anyways, it's a good chance to go somewhere warm during the cold months up
here :)

	- Jared

--
  ----------------- jared at puck.nether.net - Nether Network ------------------