route ingress [summary 3]

Karl Denninger karl at mcs.net
Tue Jan 6 00:11:19 UTC 1998

On Mon, Jan 05, 1998 at 11:57:29PM +0000, Alex Bligh wrote:
> smd at clock.org wrote:
> > Current answer for the routing system: prayer?
>
> Glad to see Sean as always has the definitive practical answer :-> How
> do I program my router to do prayer anyway?
> route-map prayer permit 10 .. :-)
>
> --
> Alex Bligh
> GX Networks (formerly Xara Networks)

No, no no....

IOS 112.3.2 has the "deity" option, which is an extra-cost thing.  You have
to be licensed for it.  If you are, then you can do:

deity {God|Allah|Jehova|Tree|Earth-Mother|Satan|Cthulu}
pray <interval>

This is a global, in fact, universal, command and has commensurate effects.

The release notes warn that using "deity Satan" and "deity Cthulu" are
both dangerous.

:-)

Karl Denninger (karl at MCS.Net)| MCSNet - Serving Chicagoland and Wisconsin
http://www.mcs.net/          | T1's from $600 monthly to FULL DS-3 Service