FW: Seeking MAE-East Service for foreign ISPs.. (fwd)

Mark Dezagottis markd at cais.com
Fri Jan 2 16:17:44 UTC 1998

Winfred:

CAIS hosts many customers like this.  Most are from other countries.
However, we also have some from other regions of the United States.

I will be glad to work with you on this ( I'm the Engineer that supports
the Sales Staff at CAIS).

Please send  an email to markd at cais.net  detailing what exactly you
would like to do.

We have POPs at MAE East, MAE West, Chicago, New York and the
Palo Alto IX (DIX, Palo Alto CA).

Our NOC is staffed 24 hours a day 7 days a week, References are
available from customers who have this service already.

Be sure to stop in if you are in the States!

Regards,
Mark Dezagottis

CAIS Internet
6861 Elm Street