IRS Exposed! Reduce/Eliminate taxes NOW! Make $$$!

k112 at alegup.com k112 at alegup.com
Fri Feb 27 00:43:14 UTC 1998

Are you concerned or worried every time April rolls around (and/or you pay taxes)?  Do you feel frustrated by the US tax codes and forms (Your countries tax codes)?  Does the IRS (your tax system) make you feel warm and loved?  Do you pay a fair amount of tax?  After all, what is fair?  On the
other hand, have you ever been sued?  If not, it is only a matter of time and you will be, sooner than later.  If you lose, did you know you could lose your home, car, assets, and future income?  But first. . .This mailing is sent conforming to a strict ethical code. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list please press reply and type REMOVE in the subject area and press send.

In today's courts, being right does not assure victory.  Just read the papers or watch the news and you know the abortion going on with justice!  Not to mention, when you die,
all of the assets you have managed to retain after all of your financial challenges you have surmounted through life, taxes, medical bills, education, etc. will be gobbled up by probate and inheritance tax.  Doesn't your children deserve your assets more than some bureaucracy, tax, or lawyer?  I hope so.

So. . . what are you going to do?  Do you want to do something about it?  Right now?  Then I ask you. . .  "Would you also like to earn $3,000 or more per month (working part time) in less than 90 days?"  If the answer is no, then
thanks and do not continue on, but give this letter to someone whom might need some financial help.  If yes, then I ask you, "Can you make a call to listen and get the explanation of this service and call our fax-on-demand
(from your fax machine) to read about our service?"  If so, the numbers to call are listed below.  I know after hearing this message and reading the material you will probably have questions and perhaps be a bit skeptical.  I know I was.  (This is why there is a money back guarantee).

If you want to change your life drastically , attain some financial freedom, take that badly needed vacation, get your spouse a new car, pay off that credit card bill or buy that computer you have wanted for so long, then call me or email me.  Let me show you how I have been doing it.  It works, it is available now, and you can do it, anyone can.  And we can show you how to reduce your taxes (eliminate your taxes in some cases), protect your assets, protect yourself from any lawsuits, eliminate probate and estate taxes at
death, and much, much more!

If you wish to get more information before you call me, call the number below and call the fax-on-demand below (from your fax machine). I have seen this program and service
lift up so many people.  You only need to work 12 hours per week to do it. What is stopping you?  The most millionaires made last year came from businesses like this.  Why not you?

It is not a matter of chance attaining wealth.  It is strategy, hard work, and determination with a good opportunity.

I do hope you will contact me.  I can not help you unless you take the next step.  What you do today has a very strong bearing on where you will be next year.

To contact me, simply reply to this message or call me at the number listed below!

Sincerely,

Ted T. Landgraf
Founder, Compass NW

Voice (206)650-5390   Fax (253)952-7137
Fax-on-Demand  (206)781-3853 (Ref. # 0006)