AOL contact?

J. W. Brinkerhoff jwb at g0d.tbe.net
Thu Feb 26 20:29:09 UTC 1998

On Thu, 26 Feb 1998, Brian Horvitz wrote:

> Greetings AOL guys.  Do you have an email address or phone number that I
> can use as a contact for network related issues?  I've got a small issue
> with your mail servers right now and I'm not sure where to direct it.
> Thanks.

I have the same need, for a security issue (a user on there is passing
fake credit cards, etc via our services, and we know this users screen
name.

-jwb

|_   _| _ ) __| James W. Brinkerhoff <security at tbe.net, jwb at tbe.net>
  | | | _ \ _| 	       TBE Network Security Administrator
  |_| |___/___| TBE Internet Services - 973.835.9696 <sales at tbe.net>
 Key fingerprint =  0E DA 27 39 91 1E B6 29  A4 D2 5E E5 FD 3B F4 3C