provisioning an overseas circuit

Sanjay Dani sanjay at professionals.com
Thu Feb 19 20:47:02 UTC 1998

We have a need for a 128k circuit between the PAIX
(SF Bay area) and a US-friendly persian gulf country for a
customer application.

Sending email to various global telco providers' standard
sales aliases and talking to the local bell has been a
non-starter so far. I am sure some of you have interesting
stories, useful contacts and advise for navigating through
what looks like a lengthy and complicated process. I will
appreciate your private replies.

Thanks in advance. I will be happy to summarize replies
if there is interest.

I know this is only semi applicable to this list. Any
recommendations on network operators' mailing lists
outside of the North American continent that one could
subscribe to for more regional issues?

Regards,
Sanjay.

Web Professionals, Inc.                Direct:  +1 408-863-4850
20111 Stevens Creek Blvd, Suite 145    Biz/NOC: +1 408-863-4848
Cupertino CA 95014 USA             http://web.professionals.com