A Nap is a Nap is a Nap

Richard Almeida rpa at insnet.net
Sat Feb 14 11:03:26 UTC 1998

Alex at nap.net wrote :-
> It is called the NY-IIX, or the New York Internation Internet Exchange. It
> is located in neutral space, not operated or owned by and ISP or any
> Internet related company. It is operated by a co-lcoation known as
> Telehouse (http://www.telehouse.com).

We're there to, (and connected to the NAP), and the quality of the co-lo and
the technical 24*7 support staff is very good. I guess this is why there
are so many international (non US) people there since they don't have staff
in the US and need clever on-site support.

 Richard

Richard Almeida				email: rpa at insnet.net
Technical Director			phone: +44 181 239 5000
Internet Network Services Ltd		fax:   +44 181 239 5001
The Education Exchange Ltd (EDEX)	as:    6660 and 5378