Inexperienced Seeks Partner

31337 h4ck3r h4ck3r31337 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 13 11:29:44 UTC 1998

Dear Peering Co-Ordinators or your respective NSPs.  I have been
researching peering policies and current peering infrastructure and I
want to contact you to make you aware of my offerings.  Five of my
friends and I have a dialup connection to 5 exchange points.  We are
using 33.6 US Robotics Sportster Win-Modems with a linux box running
gated.  We are applying for our own ASN, and we expect to get it soon.

 Our content includes 2 irc servers, (one on efnet and the other on
undernet) and a web farm that serves 0 day warez and login/passwds for
over 1,000 porn sites.  I think that we have higher quality content and
audience than most other companies dream of.  Peering with us will
assure that your customers get the best possible connectivity to what is
obviously the creme brulee' of the internet.

We currently have connections at the Baltimore Nap, New York Nap, Boston
MAE g-Nap and the Latin Internet Exchange.  Also, Could someone from
Agis contact me ASAP?  I believe we finally met your peering
requirements.

Thank you for your time, great apostles of the Internet, who were there
when the commandments(RFCs) were written, and when Jesus, (Vint Cerf)
still walked among the living (engineers).  I am expectantly looking
forward to your peering requests.

Thank you for your time.  Yours Sincerely,

Chuck U. Farley