RA/RV Feeds from RBN

Jay R. Ashworth jra at scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us
Thu Feb 12 14:10:15 UTC 1998

On Thu, Feb 12, 1998 at 03:47:13AM -0500, Jake Khuon wrote:
> Now, I believe that vat, rat, vic, and sd(r) are all available for every
> major platform and every major OS out there (someone correct me on this if
> I'm wrong) plus the source code is freely available.  However, I suppose
> those without an mbone tunnel would lose out just as well.  Good thing I
> could get a "live feed" since I was actually at the meeting. |8^)

The right answer, of course, is to run _both_ sorts of feeds.  Those who
can, can Do The Right Thing, and use the Mbone tools, those who must --
or for some reason, would _prefer_ to, could use the RV stuff.

Has someone collected the Mbone tools for all platforms, and set up a
web page?  Bill?

CHeers,
-- jra
The Suncoast Freenet      "Two words: Darth Doogie."  -- Jason Colby,
Tampa Bay, Florida             on alt.fan.heinlein             +1 813 790 7592

Managing Editor, Top Of The Key sports e-zine ------------ http://www.totk.com