Please revisit RealAudio Web pag

Joe Shaw jshaw at insync.net
Wed Feb 11 15:32:48 UTC 1998

It was probably associated with all the network problems we had.  The
Computers in the lab (regardless of whatever gateway we used) were
constantly up and down on the net.  I don't know if they ever traced down
the problem, but it was happening on both t1s far too often.  Usually it
was just long enough to make SSH timeout and just frequent enough to make
it almost impossible to get anything done.

But then again, it might have been any number of things...

Joe Shaw - jshaw at insync.net
NetAdmin - Insync Internet Services