Please revisit RealAudio Web page

J.D. Falk jdfalk at vix.com
Tue Feb 10 21:16:08 UTC 1998

On 02/10/98, Michael Dillon <michael at memra.com> wrote:

> As far as I know, MS NetMeeting is the only product that handles H.323
> video/audio along with T.120 whiteboarding. Netscape Conference can do
> H.323 audio only and CUSeeMe has a conference reflector (MeetingPoint)
> that does H.323 video/audio for both CUSeeMe clients and NetMeeting
> clients. But maybe someone else knows more about  video/audio/whiteboard
> interoperability than I?

	Most people do their slides on their computers -- why not just
	ask people to supply GIFs, and have 'em on the web before the
	session starts?

	"For those of you playing along at home, this is slide number
	eight...."

--
J.D. Falk                                                    <jdfalk at vix.com>
Vixie Enterprises                                         http://www.vix.com/