Real audio broadcast

Eric Germann ekgermann at cctec.com
Mon Feb 9 21:39:11 UTC 1998

Since the sessions continue to drop from the Rv reflector, and
mae-east-plusplus.washington.mci.net is the bottleneck (lost 2/3 of the
traceroutes with a 500ms time) from a Digex customer here, next time I call
for Rv reflectors for on the major ISP backbones.

I also agree with Dax.  Move the camera.  NANOG pushing 45Kbps of a white
splotch into the 'Net is kind of ironic, isn't it.

Thanx,

Eric

At 01:44 PM 2/9/98 -0700, Dax Kelson wrote:
>RealVideo is working now.  Could someone please move/zoom the camera so that
>RealVideo users can read the overhead screen (and see the speaker).   With
>the current camera position there is no advantage to the RealVideo vs.
>RealAudio stream.
>
>Dax Kelson
>Internet Connect, Inc.

====
Eric Germann				Computer and Communications Technologies
ekgermann at cctec.com			Van Wert, OH 45891
					Phone:	419 968 2640
http://www.cctec.com			Fax:	419 968 2641

Network Design, Connectivity & System Integration Services
A Microsoft Solution Provider