VON hardware

Nathan Stratton nathan at robotics.net
Wed Feb 4 00:44:38 UTC 1998

A few weeks ago I asked for feedback from people who were using Voice Over
Net hardware. I said I would post a reply on this list after I put them
all together. I received email from over 20 people who were using VON
hardware in there network. Some of them in production networks and some
just testing. The problem was I did not get ANYONE who would share any
feedback about the hardware or operation issues involved with VON. I have
received mail from a very large number of people asking for a summary
of my findings, so this is it.

--
Nathan Stratton				Telecom & ISP Consulting
www.robotics.net	 		nathan at robotics.net