New resource available!

TTSG ttsg at ttsg.com
Sat Dec 26 02:41:35 UTC 1998

Hi,

	New forum for discussing and alerting others to attacks of any type
be they strobe, exploit, smurf, etc.  This is a closed list, unmoderated.
We hopefully expect a decent traffic level.

	hack-track at hack-track.com - Subscribe by sending:
			subscribe hack-track <Yourname>
			listproc at hack-track.com

	A second list has been designed for low volume, critical information.
Only confirmed multi-site attacks will be broadcast.  This is a closed,
moderated list.

	hack-track-announce at hack-track.com - Subscribe vy sending:
			subscribe hack-track-announce <Yourname>
			listproc at hack-track.com

	A web site will also carry the archives, and any important information.
You can find it at http://www.hack-track.com/

	PLEASE, if you have ANYTHING to submit, or want to help admin the
moderated list (I'd like to get atleast a few people around the world to
help so that the fate of the internet doesn't rest completely on my
shoulders), or if you want to help put together a FAQ, PLEASE, PLEASE
(Can I beg enough) email me privately.  (I have a self imposed restriction
of 100000 bytes per email message, if you need to send something larger than
that we can arrange for it to be FTP'd to me)

				Thanks, Tuc/TTSG