** Forged spamming going on

William Allen Simpson wsimpson at greendragon.com
Wed Dec 23 14:44:19 UTC 1998

There has been rather a lot of blather in the meantime, but the original
message was pretty important.  To go back to that, I dug up a posting
from the responsible party at ATT from the IETF list.  If abuse at att.net
is not working, then we (and he) should know about it!

Did you try abuse, Alex?  Did they identify the culprit?

Has ngti.com been added to the RBL for relaying faked spam?