AUTORESPONDERS : Gentle Reminder

Charles Sprickman spork at inch.com
Wed Dec 23 07:58:31 UTC 1998

If you use procmail to filter things, follow the instructions here:

http://www.inch.com/info/tech/HOWTOS/vacation.html

and make sure the line you add is the very last rule.  This will avoid any
possibility of bounces to lists.  I'm on /usr/bin/vacation now, and it's
kept me from bouncing...  Just thought I'd add this nugget, as lots of
places use procmail as the delivery agent, and it can be a pain to set up
in your .procmailrc if you're not familiar with the syntax.

Charles

--
| Charles Sprickman                       Internet Channel |