appearently so: hotmail.com ... again ?!?

Randy Delucchi rdelucchi at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 18 20:38:01 UTC 1998

We're upgrading our mailservers, during this process, you may see
intermittant deferrals, refusals, and larger than normal queues. It can
be mitigated by resending, esp. at offpeak times. We hope to be finished
and back to normal shortly. Sorry for the hassle.

Randy Delucchi, Dir of CS/NOC
MSN Hotmail (408) 222-7037

>To: Carl Moberg <carl at telia.net>, nanog at merit.edu,
rdelucchi at HOTMAIL.COM,