[whoisdatabase at hotmail.com: Re: Network Solutions Lists] (fwd)

James Rishaw jamie at dilbert.ais.net
Mon Dec 14 04:33:21 UTC 1998

On Sun, Dec 13, 1998 at 08:53:56AM -0500, Larry Snyder wrote:
> Hi Brad --
> Gawd -- I open my mouth once a month here and even then I manage
> to insert foot.  Qual WAS the last relay before he got the spam.

It was sent to another email address of mine.. and forwarded over here. :p

-jamie
--
jamie rishaw (efnet:gavroche)               American Information Systems, Inc.
jamie at ais dot net                                infrastructure engineering

         "I will NOT go to a party with a version number."  -davidr