Modest colocation in New York City or Northern NJ

lp listpop at heterene.com
Wed Dec 9 17:28:48 UTC 1998

I would like to discuss collocation arrangements with anyone who can provide
modest (under $1000 monthly) rack space and IP transit. The facility must be
in New York City or Northern New Jersey. Ideally, I would like to be able to
get DSx lines without the local loop cost from multiple providers.

Please reply to me PRIVATELY!

PS This is the first and last time I will intentionally violate the NANOG
AUP. However, I just had to ask, because NANOG people know everything about
the Internet.