Black Hole Vixie/RBL

Dean Robb pceasy at norfolk.infi.net
Tue Dec 1 21:52:01 UTC 1998

At 13:39 12/1/98 -0500, you wrote:
>This has all been discussed before.  A US Attorney has spoken. The Congress
>has spoken. They both said you are wrong. Perhaps you can get a court to
>support your wacky notions before wasting our time with this.

Hmmm...no supporting documentation, citations or hotlinks.  Ah, well.  As
this is off-topic for the group, I'll not say anything more.  Network
operators who are concerned about the legalities have the URL to the law
itself, on the Congressional servers, and can look into the matter as they
desire.

We now return you to the "do not reply" folder....

Spammers should be investigated by Ken Starr!

Dean Robb
PC-EASY computer services
(757) 495-EASY [3279]