Question2

Tim Wolfe tim at clipper.net
Mon Aug 31 22:29:24 UTC 1998

I've gotten lot's of responses on my original question, but I'm finding
perhaps I didn't ask the correct one.  What I really need to know is what is
the real world effect of latency on throughput?  I know that frame relay has
a higher latency than a point to point line, and that a point to point is
generally regarded as faster.  Would someone mind explaining the specifics
of that relationship a little bit?  Again, off list please, unless someone
thinks it's an appropriate topic for this list..

Thanks again,

Tim

	Tim Wolfe, Network Administrator
	ClipperNet Internet Access Services
tim at clipper.net	541.431.3360 voice 541.431.1176 fax
   ...Across the Desktop and around the World...